Chick-fil- A Team Members
At Chick-fil-A Berlin Township, our Team member role is the starting point for a successful future in the world of business.
Our Team members gain real life experience that goes far beyond serving a great product in a friendly, fun and caring environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds.
Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A Berlin Township...
$11.00 to $12.50 per hour to start or higher based on availability and experience
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
It’s a Great place to work
The Chick-fil-A Berlin Township Operator is a local, independent business person, who truly believes his team members are more than just employees. We believe they are a highly valued part of our Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate nationally is proof that team members really enjoy working for us.
Requirements for consideration:
- Honesty, Integrity and a desire to work hard
- Willingness to work with a constant sense of Urgency
- Care for our guests by being a positive influence in their day
- Demonstrate a genuine willingness to help others
- Ability to respond in a respectful and urgent way to guests needs
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training and stay up-to-date on any changes
- Communicate clearly and effectively with team members and leaders
- Maintain a sanitary and safe restaurant by mopping, sweeping floors, removing trash, cleaning equipment, scrubbing kitchen facilities/patio/parking area, washing dishes, and cleaning restrooms
- Willingness to learn and follow all food safety standards
- Restocking food and beverage items
- Ability to take direction from leaders and learn quickly
No Experience Is Necessary… We seek hard working, friendly, enthusiastic people who CARE about serving our guests with team-oriented, and honest customer service skills everyday! Opportunities for advancement to leadership are readily available for those that qualify.
We will teach you everything else you need to know.