Experienced Hospitality and Food Service Leaders
At Chick-fil-A Berlin Township, we are looking for entrepreneurial Restaurant Leaders to join our high performance leadership team! If you have skills in the restaurant, food service or hospitality field and you want to show them off... we have a role for YOU! A leadership role at Chick-fil-A Berlin Township is truly a stepping-stone to a successful career in the world of business.
Our leaders gain real life experience that goes far beyond serving a great product in a friendly, fun and caring environment. Chick-fil-A leaders have additional opportunity that goes far beyond the four walls of our restaurant.
Seeking to fill the following roles:
- Catering and Outside Sales Manager
- Human Resources Manager
Up to $20.00 per hour to start based on availability and experience
Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A Berlin Township...
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
A generous 401K plan along with a company match is available for qualified team members.
Free College Tuition
All eligible team members can apply for an online degree (associates, bachelors or masters) program with Point University and if accepted their tuition will be fully paid for by Chick-fil-A Berlin Township.
Health Benefits and Vacation
Eligible leaders will be offered healthcare options, paid vacation and additional leadership opportunities.
It’s a Great place to work
At Chick-fil-A Berlin Township our Operator is a local, independent business person, who truly believes his team members are more than just employees. We believe they are a highly valued part of our Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate nationally is proof that team members really enjoy working for us.
Requirements for consideration
- Leadership Capacity or proven leadership in any organization
- Ability to lead a team in a fast paced and high energy environment
- Must be able to work flexible hours including morning, day, evening and Saturdays
- Ability to open or close the restaurant as needed
- Knowledge of restaurant accounting and supply chain functions
- Ability to learn and Operate the Chick-fil-A Point of Sale and back office system
- Care for our guests by being a positive influence in their day
- Possess a high level of integrity
- Demonstrate a genuine willingness to help others
- Ability to give direction to team members
- Knowledge of Food Safety standards, ServSafe Certification a plus
At Chick-fil-A Berlin Township, We seek hard working, friendly, enthusiastic people who CARE about serving our guests with team-oriented, and honest customer service skills everyday!
We look forward to hearing from you, Apply today!!